In order to build and maintain a successful hosting business it takes more than cutting edge technology and team of savvy engineers. The core of hosting and any business alike is the customer service and customer satisfaction.
At EverData we take pride in the relationship that we have built with our customers and consider high levels of customer retention and continued customer satisfaction a testament to our commitment to always deliver the very best service.
How do we do it?
In order to provide you with an excellent “Customer First” service and experience we:
- Make sure your questions are answered by highly knowledgeable and experienced people. They know everything about the products and services and are capable of responding to all your specific questions;
- Have developed a system and internal procedures that enables us to process your requests in a timely manner, even if the request is submitted via email, ticket or live chat our experts respond fast;
- Continually listen to all your suggestions and look for additional ways to improve your overall customer experience.
What you can expect from EverData “Customer First Service”
- A friendly and polite team of experts devoted to resolving your reported issue.
- A proactive approach to resolving the reported problem before it progresses and causes more damage.
- A designated support agent or team that takes time to completely understand issues you are experiencing and does not give up until the issue is fully resolved.
Get in touch!
Now, you know you can get in touch with our tech experts by sending a support ticket. But, we at EverData would like to invite you to give us a call or write with any question you might have about the company, products or services.
If you wish to inquire about the right solution for your business, or have a suggestion how we can improve your experience, do let us know. Our phone line is open round the clock only for you or you can even send us an email. We‘d love to hear from you!