Our Best Plans
- Disk Space
- Email Accounts
- 2 GB RAID Protected Space
- 10 GB Traffic per month
- 2 MYSQL
- 5GB RAID Protected Space
- 30 GB Traffic per month
- 5 MYSQL
- 10GB RAID Protected Space
- 50 GB Traffic per month
- 10 MYSQL
WHAT IS JAVA HOSTING?
Java Hosting is a service that provides a hosting platform for your website. It uses Java or related applications that can run and scale any java application. This hosting option offers advanced server technologies like, JSP, Servlets, XML, and EJB. It also allows you to install and configure just about any standard java application without any problem.
4 ADVANTAGES OF JAVA SHARED HOSTING
- Java hosting is user friendly because it features an easy to use hosting control panel that allows you to handle everything within a matter of minutes.
- It can easily be enhanced with applications that are required for your growing website database. You also do not need to remake or reorganize your core applications at the time of enhancement.
- When it comes to developing a dynamic content based website, without any big changes and problems, Java hosting is the best option.
- Java hosting has strong security features and flexibility, making it the first choice when developing websites that have to deal with highly secure and secret transitions. This is the reason why education sectors, authority web sites, banking sectors and other enterprise websites prefer Java as their web development and hosting platform.
JAVA READY TO USE JSP WEBPAGE
At Everdata Technologies you will find the best Java applications supported by latest Java technologies and frameworks. Here are some ready to use applications available with Java hosting; Struts, Magnolia, Cream, OpenCMS, Confluence, OpenEdit, eHour, JJTrac, Jira, JSPWiki, XWiki, KonaKart, Roller, JForum, and jRuby.
If you are still not convinced then please let our executives explain whether “your website needs a Java shared hosting plan or not?” To reach us, please do so by starting a chat with us, or contacting us through an e-mail (sales@Everdata.com), or making a phone call (+91-141-3000000) on land-line number in India.
- Use single JDK versions 7.
- JDBC Connector for Java app to database server.
- JVM Wrapper for maximum availability & stability.
- Tomcat Application servers.
- You are allowed to Run simple jsp page.