LINUX RESELLER HOSTING
Linux Reseller Hosting Price
|Plan Name||Disk Space||Domains||Bandwidth||Email Accounts||Control Panel||Price||Action|
|R1-10GB||10GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||5 cPanel||2000.00 /Year||Order with cPanel|
|R2-20GB||20GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||5 cPanel||3000.00 /Year||Order with cPanel|
|R3-40GB||40GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||5 cPanel||4900.00 /Year||Order with cPanel|
|R4-100GB||100GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||5 cPanel||9000.00 /Year||Order with cPanel|
Additional cPanel is 150 + Tax.
- Latest PHP Version
- WHM as Reseller Hosting Panel
- Latest Cpanel for your clients
- Pearl, AJAX
- Softaculous with More Apps
- Free Website-Builder
- Free Ecommerce
- Private Nameserver
- Full control to hosted websites via reseller panel
RESELLER HOSTING AND LINUX
Reseller hosting is doing extremely well in the current hosting business environment, especially Linux reseller hosting. It is in high demand because it is user friendly, cheaper than any other platforms, very flexible, compatible with latest technologies, provides many free to use add-ons and has a wide community of Linux users to support you in any critical situation. If you want to start your own web hosting business, going for a Linux reseller hosting account is the best way to test the water at an affordable cost.
As a reseller, you sell hosting packages under your own brand name. Here is how it works. First, you will need to set up different packages with titles (such as Basic, Advanced, etc.). Next, you specify the features (space, bandwidth, etc.) of each package and set a price for each one. Then, you are ready to sell the packages to your own client base. You may charge any price you would like; allowing you to have the look and feel of your own hosting company. The only cost that you incur is a fixed yearly fee for your own reseller hosting plan.
WHO NEEDS LINUX RESELLER HOSTING?
If you have a lot of websites or want to provide hosting services to a number of your clients, but don't have any technical knowledge, then Linux reseller hosting is the perfect solution for you. At Everdata Technologies we provide a team of technically savvy professionals that will support your servers 24×7x365.
Apart from this, Linux reseller hosting is needed if your website is developed in Linux based applications and tools. Compatibility will speed up your server's functionality. Also, top notch languages & web technologies support Linux hosting, like; PHP, MySQL and XML.
COMPLETE CONTROL THROUGH CPANEL
Each of our Linux reseller hosting plans includes a magical control panel
called cPanel. This easy to use cPanel is really miraculous, as it controls
your hosting features, facilities, services and other resources. Below is a
list of features that CPanel provides:
- You can easily navigate through detailed information of each and every service, facility and add-on feature through this cPanel.
- This will tell you about the HTML version your website is using, how many email accounts, sub domains, parked domains, add-on domains, FTP accounts, and MySQL databases that are available and how many of them are being used.
- You can add, edit and manage all these things from a single panel.
- There are innumerable things you can do with your Linux reseller hosting account by using this control panel. You get a real control over your website and server.
Compare Linux Reseller WHM/cPanel Hosting Plans
FEATURES OF LINUX HOSTING RESELLER
Everdata Technologies offers you a fully featured Linux reseller hosting plan that features:
- Hosting setup at no cost
- No recurring charges
- No hidden charges
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime with the most stable web servers
- Strong security for your web servers and ultimately to your online business
- Complete range of services available with every reseller plan
- Free installation of third party software and tools
- Complete server maintenance throughout the year
- 24×7x365 support team
Join us as a Linux hosting reseller. To do so, please reach us by starting a chat with us, or contacting us through an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or making a phone call (+91-141-3000000) on land-line number in India.